Friday, April 10, 2009

Homegrown Tomatoes





Y'know, my mom loved to garden. Even when she wasn't feeling all that great she still had to have something growing in the yard. Maybe that's where I caught the bug from. This morning I saw the date on the calendar and noticed that today is April 10, mom's birthday. Then I went to check the plants and noticed that today is also the day that my one prodigioius Stupice seedling decided to open it's little bloom. Coincidence? probably. But kinda cool too.






Now, time for a song...


(this video was originally downloaded from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwjMtI4aoM) but for some unknown reason I couldn't copy the embed code so it was easier to just download it and re-upload it.)

2 comments:

My Veggie Garden said...

Have you ever tried Tomato Jam.
http://stewarts-vg.blogspot.com/2009/01/straight-forward-tomato-jam.html
Happy Tomato growing and Happy Easter.
Cheers
Stewart

coriander said...

"...you can eat 'em with gravy"

I Looooove this song!